- Bachelorís degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant welding engineering experience; preferably in oil and gas industry
- Conversant with welding processes namely PGMAW CLADDING, PGTAW CLADDING, TWIN ARC PGMAW ROTARY HEAD CLADDING, (Machine & Semi-automatic), preferably in Fronious Cladding machine.
- Good knowledge in cladding of INCO625 & INCO718 in materials (4130, 8630, 21/4Cr ĖMo, SS, Duplex SS etc )
- Knowledge in VT, DPT, MT, RT , UT and ASME, AWS, ISO, API codes
- Certified Welding Engineer is desirable
- Thorough understanding of quality principles, standards, internal business systems and processes etc
Staff transport provided at designated pick-up points
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to send/email your full resume with a recent photo and current and expected salary.