1. In charge of company training & development activities, implementation & other related activities
- Identify training needs definition & assessment; company training plan set-up & consolidation; suppliers selection; training execution & evaluation; post-training follow-up (if any); other related tasks
- Process reviewed & updated yearly; training need assessment done as planned; training plan reviewed, updated & reported monthly; step implementation spot-check 10% of all courses
2. In charge of coordinating company training budget & other related activities
- Company training budget coordination & consolidation yearly; budget monitoring monthly, quarterly, mid-yearly, yearly
- Budget prepared yearly; budget reviewed, updated & reported monthly
3. In charge of coordinating company performance management implementation & other related activities
- Dialogue or similar activities yearly planning & implementation via company tools, eg eDialogue; training workshop organizing & execution; process monitoring & reporting
- Process reviewed & updated when necessary; execution yearly plan reviewed, updated & reported by mid-year and year-end
4. Other assignments as and when required by the manager
As and when required
- Back-up for Recruitment & Personnel Administration team; participating in other HR activity or project organizing & arrangements, if any
5. Occupational Health & Safety Build, manage & assess OH&S annual plan of dept.
- Manage serious, medium & near hit incidents
- Keep track of hazards in works & risk control at high & medium risk
- Follow the OH&S regulation at workplace OH&S pyramid are green
- Zero accident
- 100% subordinates comply with OHS regulations
- Monthly safety check at random
6. Key Challenges
- Line management and employee ownership in training & development activities / process
- Identify appropriate learning interventions for customers.
- Ensuring the measurement of training effectiveness for the organization.
7. Decision Making Authority
- Describe the authority level of your job. Advise decisions you are expected to make and those, which you are expected to recommend.
- Most appropriate learning method and interventions for customers.
- Training/learning process i.e. trainers, training objectives, content, assessment methods are applied effectively.
- Review and analyze L&D data to best inform line about strategic L&D decisions.
- Performance management process.
- Salary increased for subordinates.