Our client is a U.S based EMS company, have manufacturing plants in Northen America, China and Viet Nam. Primary responsibliites for this role is to bring in more business for Viet Nam and China, cover big territory in South Asia.Job Description
- Responsible for Promoting the Company's Brand and develops strong relationships with key thought leaders and OEM, top tier suppliers in automotive, medical, communication, general industry
- Timely and accurate fulfilment of Sales Administration duties including the capture of customer engagements and sales opportunities in a timely manner in CRM program in order to effectively manage the business
- Utilise Zone Planning to maximise customer penetration by effectively and efficiently managing existing and potential customers
- Responsible for consultative sales and promotion of EMS within segment in assigned territory.
- Providing support for marketing initiatives including planning and implementation of customers focused events.
- Works collaboratively across the organization (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Marketing, Finance, Services) maximizing opportunity development for key Accounts. Utilizing a three tiered approach identifies key accounts with TM and/or ISS on management of account in terms of who will take the lead/ownership. Activity and Opportunity development to be managed in Siebel/Pulse.
- Working with clients thought leaders to develop momentum around Assessment, Measurement and Feedback messaging.
- Prepare, analyze and execute monthly and quarterly reporting of revenue results, performance metrics and opportunity funnel, to provide accurate forecasting. Based on analysis, create action plans to reach revenue goals. Utilize all available administrative tools - to ensure accurate and timely delivery of messaging.
This is a great opportunity with a fantastic company that offers great benefits, growth potential and a commission plan