Job Purpose Summary
Provide Social Media Marketing and Management support for Exotissimo and related websites
Do you Tweet and use Facebook every day, all day? Do you regularly update your LinkedIn account? Do you Instagram and Social Bookmark and is Social Networking now second nature? Do you reach out and talk fluently through Social media to clients and prospects?
We seek a highly motivated and experienced individual with passion for all of the modern channels of social media, and with experience of reporting Social Media metrics and using Social Media management tools.
The successful candidate will work with the General Manager, Copywriter and eCommerce Director to continue development of our Social Media presence, building targeted communities of prospective travelers around the world, building creative and compelling Social Media communications and developing new strategies and tactics to drive Social Media traffic to our websites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain our Social content distribution and communication network
- Socially interact with our customers and prospects in a wholesome and supportive way
- Identify and engage with key brand/sector supporters
- Support key staff in developing a Social Media presence
- Be the eyes and ears of our brand as if your own reputation depended on it
- Participation in conversations that surround our content and brand, answer comments, be a mediator.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our brand, report to appropriate parties.
- Brainstorm and create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites.
- Schedule and organize content on a daily basis
- Conduct keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases
- Participate in social media, as yourself and as a representative of our channels
- Tag and title content, with an understanding of how the word’s chosen impact natural search traffic and rankings via recurrent optimized content
- Constantly look out for opportunities to build scale and reach
- Manage and track link building campaigns, coordinated with all facets of our business.
- Create and update weekly and monthly reports
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. You may perform other duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Only those with a genuine interest in joining a professional travel company for long-term commitment need apply.
Interested parties are invited to send their CVs, a covering letter with salary expectation in English and a current photo.