Our client is an MNC company who are moving part of their production process to Singapore to produce new and existing product lines. This company is highly innovative and requires candidates who are lateral thinkers and who proactively get involved in driving themselves forward. This highly creative environment allows experts to flourish and for careers to grow.
This role is a highly responsible role and candidates will be expected to have worked as a manufacturing engineer for at least 5 years. This role will provide excellent scope for candidates who enjoy getting thoroughly involved in the production process. Initially you will be responsible for relocating the entire production line, once this is completed you will be the highest operator in this production line, as a result you are required to be interested and engage with the production process. Candidates must have experience in six sigma, lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, quality management systems and process flow.
Main duties will include:
- Relocation of the production line to Singapore
- Analyze, handle and solve problems in the production line related to yield, quality and throughput
- Release production processes and implement maintenance in the production processes
- Lead continuous improvement of technical and organizational processes for the production line
- Enhance machine reliability, product quality and cost efficiency
- Support all production processes and technologies in the production line
- Working closely with all internal departments both local and internationally