As Senior Manager Marketing you will be responsible for leading a team consisting of the Marketing and Communications, Social Marketing and Demand Creation. This includes developing, implementing and monitoring Marie Stopes Internationalís (MSIC) organizational marketing strategy that includes all MSIC service delivery channels (clinics and mobile outreach) social marketing hotline, and community based and training activities. S/he also will be responsible for the achievement of MSICís strategic marketing goals, and increasing brand awareness, demand and utilization of MSICís products and services by focusing on utilizing effective and efficient marketing and communication strategies. This position is based at the Head Office in Phnom Penh, with travel required to project areas throughout Cambodia.
- Take lead in developing and/or reviewing of MSICís annual strategic marketing plan to aligned MSICís Power 10 Strategic Plan and annual business plan
- Collaborate with other MSIC teams to develop and manage appropriate evidenced based organizational, social marketing and BCC campaigns and other promotional events for maximum impact of MSICís activities
- Manage performance of national medical sales team and achieving organizational business plan
- Work with relevant managers and directors to review and/or develop and implement MSICís social marketing plan as necessary
- Supervise and collaborate with the Marketing and Communication team; provide technical inputs, management and expertise to ensure high quality information is developed and disseminated
- Lead and manage members of the Marketing and Communications, and the Sales teams to build their capacity and support their professional development