A newly created role for a well renowned luxury group, the client is now seeking a Senior Manager, Leasing & Retail Operations responsible for leasing negotiation and driving excellence in retail operations across all the brands. Reports to the Managing Director Hong Kong, you will also work closely with the Brand Mangers and Regional Senior Management.
- Responsible for location sourcing, lease negotiation and launch planning for our new retail stores
- Ensure the Brands secure / retain the best spaces and locations in the most cost- and time- effective manner
- Keep abreast of the market trends - initiate retail geographic studies, monitor market evolution trends, city mapping, competitor research and feasibility study on new opportunities.
- Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with developers, landlords, real estate professionals, store design teams and shopfitters
- Monitor on-going store performance of the brands among competitions & industry benchmarks
- Share best practices and competitor/business intelligence
- Drive standardization of back-office retail operations policies and procedures in line with global policies and the Company's operations manual
- Organize retail staff training on store operation best practices