Our client is crafting itself as one of the world's leading design firm specializing in cutting edge interior solutions. They have a well-regarded brand name, and their designs can be seen across major 5* commercial offices.
Our client is a leading commercial interior design and project management establishment in the Asia Pacific region. Headquartered in Singapore, they are also present in 5 other major cities across Asia.
The core team - of diverse design experience and international exposure - redefines forms and functions, providing clients a whole spectrum of design options in unsurpassed quality. With their intuitive design sense and eye for detail, they breathe new perspectives into the working existence.
- Handle projects right from concept stage to handover
- Will work closely with the clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and relevant authorities whilst mentoring other junior Interior Designers
- Create detailed plans, specifications and layouts
- Strong space planning skills
- Prepare design concept and sketch
- Presentation of materials and drawings
- Manage any take-offs and reconfigurations, which may be required
- Ensure good quality and high level of the customers' satisfaction