Our Client, an establish company in property development who offers comprehensive property development projects in the residential, high rise building, commercial and industrial segments in the Klang Valley.
- To recruit, interview, assess, and select the appropriate employees to fill vacant positions
- Respond appropriately to inquiries regarding HR policies, procedures, and programs
- Administer benefits programs such as life and disability insurances, vacation leave, sick leave, leave of absence, and general employee assistance
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring various necessary aspects of HR development
- To manage and control the departmental expenditure within pre-agreed budgets
- To focus attention on helping employees develop competence, generate commitment, and discover contribution
- To helps the organization adapt to new and changing conditions
- To plan for employee’s performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
- To align HR practices with business strategies