To coordinate all project development and construction and also to manage the operation and maintenance of all company assets and infrastructure including security, site safety and fire prevention in accordance to work plan and budget set.Key Responsibility:
Quality and Safety Management
- To carry out the works on time and according to the technical requirement.
- To monitor, oversee and provide the instruction during the implementation of the works of Division
- To recommend to GD, DGD the corrective, preventive solutions and the improvement of the process, system, work instruction, procedures
- To liaise with relevant authorities with regard to local regulations concerning construction and technician and obtain all necessary permits and licenses as requested by the authorities.
- Dealing with customers/ contractors in relation with factory maintenance, estate operations issues
- To report to GD, DGD all necessary works done
- To control expenditure as per approved budget.
- Ensure highest safety and quality for all works at Construction Site
- Cooperate with Safety, Health and Environment Team to ensure Site Safety, Sanitation, Health and Security Program for the Project
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Manage Pre-Construction/Construction and Post-Construction Process
- Lead Design Reviews for each project phase
- Follow up Drawings, Specifications and Contractors' Work Program, predict potential defects and non-conformances in order to have well prepare solutions for them
- Schedule the project in logical stages and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Evaluate construction methods statement and determine cost-effectiveness of plans
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors