Department: Leica Biosystems Sales
Reports to: LBS Business Manager SEA
Travel requirement: 40% or more
With the rapid expansion of its Biosystems business, Leica South East-Asia is looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager (SMM) to manage sales and marketing activities in the country. The SMM will also be responsible for the development and execution of the LBS business plan, and to manage and develop Leica Biosystems distributor teams in the country. The position allows for advancement within the organisation.
Key Responsabilities & Authority
- Achieve the total sales and margin targets set for the responsible market for all Biosystems product groups
- Manage the distribution channels in areas such as sales, marketing, applications & service
- Provide accurate forecast to assist in monthly management
- Develop and execute business development plans & strategy in the country with the SEA Business Manager
- Ensure that the Customer Relations Management database is up to date and accurate for use by all stakeholders within the Leica organisation.
- Understand and enhance Leica’s portfolio and position in the market relative to competitors.
- Identify local market opportunities and improve distributor network and coverage
- Achieve sales target and growth target in full compliance with Company Policies and local regulations
- Grow, monitor and manage pipelines with the distributors
- Educate customers and distributors on Leica’s histopathology offering
- Drive implementation of market specific marketing strategy & programs
- Gather market Intelligence and monitor market changes in the country
- Represent the Company in sales activities, product training and marketing activities such as product launch, conferences and seminars
Measurement of Performance
- Monthly sales and orders
- Achievement of KPIs
- Maintenance of Customer Relationship Manager
- Customer visits and presentations across SEA
- Successful event organization and marketing strategy execution