Sales Manager based in Bangkok Office for BEST WESTERN Samui Bayview Resort & Spa
- Achieves budgeted sales and maximum profitability.
- Maintains high visibility in the surrounding community and in the hospitality community as appropriate.
- Maintains efficient sales office procedures and insures the maintenance of accurate and updated account files and follow-up procedures.
- Directs sales leads to outside sales reps, provides motivation, support, encouragement and direction to all members of the sales department. Makes face-to- face sales calls.
- Maintains all sales systems, such as sales records and reports, conference calendar, traces of history and potentials, logs of groups not previously accommodated and mailing lists.
- Designs new programs and campaigns, to develop additional sales from the various market niches.
- Ensures the prompt and systematic servicing of all business accounts (i.e., tracing, booking, contracting, communicating with hotel departments, and following up with group for feedback and future bookings).
- Identifies and analyzes competition, both locally and regionally.
- Visit property in Samui upon necessity