Coty was founded in Paris in 1904 by François Coty, a visionary in the perfume industry. Today, Coty is a new emerging leader in beauty under the creative, entrepreneurial and visionary leadership of Chief Executive Officer Michele Scannavini.
With about 10,000 employees and corporate headquarters in New York, we still honor François Coty’s mission to “offer a product of rich appearance that is affordable at a variety of price points,” by offering products from ultra-premium luxury to entertainment/lifestyle and accessible price points to match the lifestyle of our consumers. Our unique portfolio of widely known brands in fragrance, color cosmetics (including nail), plus skin and body care supports net revenues of $4.6 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2013.
We are looking for an ambitious professional for the role of Sales and Marketing Manager (based in Hong Kong) to manage international beauty brands for the Hong Kong and Macau markets.
An attractive package will be offered according to experience (13 month basis + bonus + benefits).
Objectives and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be ultimately responsible for:
- Optimizing the brand equity and performance of existing brands (market shares, visibility, awareness, sales performance at current POS, opening of new POS)
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient launching of the new cosmetics brands in Hong Kong and Macau
- Managing all sales and marketing actions through a 360 degree business approach that not only includes sales negotiation but also definition of distribution and marketing strategy and join business action plan with clients, category management, and ultimately effective execution
1- Sales Management with a focus on specialized modern trade sales channels (retail chain stores such as Mannings, Watsons, SaSa, etc.):
- Strengthening business relationship with buyers and category managers to negotiate better terms (advertising & promotion action plans).
- Managing the whole process from sales forecast to final reporting
- Managing the P&L and guaranteeing the profitability of our brands
2- Marketing Management:
- Building an appropriate trade Marketing activity and planning to develop the brands and reach sales objectives.
- Implementing practical marketing and promotion tools adapted to the respective sales channels.
- Optimizing synergies and sales return between the sales and marketing programs (product assortment / promotion activities (POP) for customers/ promoters / incentives programs / leaflets/ retail visual merchandising, etc.).
- Acting as an interface between customers, brands principles and head office to align business and brands strategies.
3-Market Intelligence and Reporting:
- Improving our understanding of local buyers' expectations and local markets constraints.
- Conducting competition and market analysis.
- Supporting the management in key business negotiation.
4- Management of the Hong Kong subsidiary
- Recruiting and managing the local team.
- Communicating clearly the sales and marketing strategies to ensure accurate and efficient execution.