My client, an International Broking firm, has decided to commit a strong focus on their Sales and Marketing strategies, and is looking to bring on board a Director to help drive their profit and growth.
Ideally, they require an experienced professional coming from a strong Insurance background, with broking experience to various Insurance products and accounts, whilst shouldering a Business Development responsibility.
- Ensuring that all sales targets are met in accordance to service standards
- Acquiring new business through business development and marketing initiatives
- Work with the Regional Team to plan and execute Marketing Campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing Communications/Advertising and Promotion team to achieve business goals
- Ensuring that all Marketing Campaigns are efficiently carried out within the agreed budget and timeline.
- Manage a team and ensuring that all responsibilities are carried out efficiently to meet the stated team targets.
- Providing appropriate training to staff and agents handling direct sales of Insurance Products
- Responsible for P&L and Budget
- Leadership of entire sales forces including direct sales employees, brokers and client relationship managers.