We are seeking an enthusiastic person to work as a Reservations & Operations Manager in our comfortable Vientiane office (located in Saphangmor, Vientiane city).
This is great opportunity to be part of a small team of young people, in a fun working environment. There will be opportunities for skill development and growth plus the benefits of working with a foreign company. Benefits include use of company car, office lunch, study allowance, social security payment and competitive salary.
This is a senior role, however younger people are encouraged to apply if they have relevant experience with a tour operator or DMC.
The Reservations & Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and coaching a small team of Reservations & Operations Assistants (be a mentor, point of contact, source of advice, and assist with difficult issues)
- Booking guide and vehicle services in Vientiane/ the south of Laos
- Overseeing the quality of bookings and reservations made by the Reservations & Operations Assistants
- Taking bookings from overseas clients, and for making bookings of hotel and other services with suppliers
- Advising the General Manager on things affecting the tourism and travel industry in Laos