Client info: A global high world-class quality wire and cable supplier, not only for the local market but also for international markets, complying with strict international standards. Now they are looking for Regional Sourcing Manager as a new member of Regional team to support their expanding.
Regional Head of Supply Chain
- Strategic selection of vendors based on full value chain analysis across the region.
- Coordinate through influence the execution of vendor selection at unit level, with the local procurement teams.
- Vendor management and their performance to the individual country units.
- Works closely with planning department to ensure relevance in actual sourcing decision making.
- Consolidation of common raw materials and sources across the region, leveraging vendor geographical benefits to assist all AP units.
- Improve and maintain purchasing data and history within each unit, and develop a regional platform that is consistent.
- Maintain full transparency in all sourcing decisions in accordance with the Global Sourcing Council and stakeholders.
- Managing key metrics: Working Capital budgets, Vendor Performance, Direct impact on Operating Income
- Assist Project teams in procurement on an as needs basis. This will include initiating Requests for Quotations, evaluation and negotiation of contracts, and the expedition of deliveries / services.
- Participate in internal audits in consultation with the QSE Manager – Civil & Marine, and the Commercial Manager – Civil & Marine
- Maintenance of an effective project material management system.