The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Power Systems aftermarket strategy for Asia region, ensuring alignment with the goals of the worldwide aftermarket business. The role will have responsibility for the oversight and implementation of the aftermarket sales plan across the region for all market segments, working with customers and partner businesses to maximize the market position and financial returns of Safran’s Electrical Power Systems.
Job Profile / Responsibilities
- To work with the Senior Leadership Team and Business Development Management function to develop a business plan and sales strategy for the Asia region ensuring attainment of company order intake targets, sales and profitability targets.
- To provide strategic guidance regarding location of regional MRO capabilities and changes that may need to be implemented to establish optimized MRO capability and coverage for Safran.
- To work with MRO sites and business partners throughout the region to ensure delivery of the aftermarket strategy, consistent with the worldwide goals of the business.
- To maintain an oversight of the aftermarket as a whole in the Asia region, ensuring consistent and customer focused delivery of aftermarket support services.
- To coordinate with other team members and Regional leads to ensure aligned and consistent delivery of the strategic plan for the aftermarket.
- To prepare action plans for the effective search of new sales leads and prospects, including penetration of new markets.
- To support new platform (OE) bids, proposals and negotiations, to ensure the long term OE growth strategy of the business can be delivered.
- To provide timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance and bid status.
- To participate fully in the bid review process working with MRO sites and aftermarket partners, to ensure all bids are within the existing business strategy and that all bids have the necessary approvals from senior management.
- To maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales activity, and visit reports.
- Lead customer relationship development activities throughout the region, to ensure we are well positioned for future business opportunities.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure bids and proposals are effectively implemented.
- Remain abreast of market trends and competitor developments / strategy.
- From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the company to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.