Our client is a US listed IT company providing services to world largest communications providers, their footprint presences all over the world. As Asia is the region they are going to boost, they are now building a regional finance team in Hong Kong. Candidates with experiences in IT would be at higher priority.
- Take full responsibilities of regional accounting and finance functions (budget, forecast, analysis, report, books closing, etc)
- Build a small team in Hong Kong from scratch and migrate outsource accounting work to the share service center
- Report to US headquarter and work closely with business heads as a business partner
- Prepare all local tax returns and support group tax group across the region
- Implement and monitor KPI and SOX
- Lead ad hoc projects