Based in Viet Nam, managing and developing new business opportunities in Vietnam, India, Korea, Thailand and Indonesia, and will report to the Business Director, Asia Pacific for TPE business unit. This role is responsible for managing and executing all business development and sales activities. The primary focus the job is the development and tactical execution of Business Development Strategies to attain prescribed targets that create market share gains. The successful candidate will be expected to travel extensively in these regions.Client Details
Our Client is a US multinational manufacturer. Specializing with plastic compoundings with many application in construction, medical devices, automotive, consumer electronics...Description
- Recommend sales strategies to management to secure growth objectives and maintain competitiveness.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share. Generate leads for Sales activities on new market segment/application and ensure follow-up from Sales are being managed and measured against targets.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; coordinating new product development.
- Identify brand owners or OEM for new opportunities, exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities and may have to work with US/Europe counterpart to ensure global coordination is managed and executed for commercial closes.
- Define region strategy for sales and growth based on a thorough market analysis and in- depth understanding of the segment to realize company budget and growth plan.
- Delivers Product Portfolio, Value Propositions, communication toolkits, conduct training to sales/distributors to increase penetration
- Monitor and report progress of execution via the Funnel system
- Steers and facilitate OEM approvals and manage important client relationship to stay on top of the customers to assess their satisfaction and improve services
- Joining related conferences and symposiums and to participate actively as key speaker to increase the company presences.
- Conduct regular roadshows and seminars to brand owners and OEMs in the targeted segment
- Very competitive salary package
- Flexible working time
- Travelling and developing business with large territory
- Great boss