Reporting to the Regional Quality Director, we are now looking for a Quality Manager to join our team as we look to become market leaders in the Asia Pacific Region. Individuals who are successful will be involved in all phases of ongoing projects including manufacturing and installation whether this be curtain walling products or interior design fitouts. The individuals will be daily involved in the ongoing quality process improvement and is expected to participate in training and professional development to maintain technical proficiency.
- Skill in quality management system, planning techniques and tools
- Skill in quality inspections at supplier and company facilities of aluminum extrusions, glass, gaskets, stone, steel and siliconís.
- Skill in quantitative and qualitative risk assessment and development and monitoring of risk controls and actions involved in delivery and implementation of projects.
- Skill in data gathering and statistical and trend analysis.
- Skill in conducting and interpreting audits results and reviews.
- Skill in preparing reports and monitoring compliance documentation.
- Skill in identifying quality improvements to systems, processes and/or products.
- Skill in monitoring, reviewing, reporting and continuous improvement on performance, compliance and defects and/or non-conformance.
- Skill in In-house process inspection on project sites and office departments
- Witness and assist project teams in the installation, daily testing and final inspection of curtain wall products.
- Participate in new training and career development opportunities to maintain industry and technical excellence.
- Collaborate with company departments in quality process improvement initiatives and technical bulletins.