This position is based in Cha-am Campus and travel to Bangkok.
To ensure that the University operation complies with the Commission on Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Thailand and/or other Accreditation Agencies Requirements and achieve the Quality Assurance Standards.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Leading, coordination and supporting quality assurance and enhancement of management system across the University.
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders with respect to the CHE requirements and the quality assurance matters of the university.
- Promote quality assurance culture within Webster University Thailand.
- Understand all CHE rules and regulations, its accreditation process, and also the quality assurance criteria of OHEC internal quality Assurance, ONESQA external assessment, QS accreditation, Baldrige accreditation requirements and be able to analyze and compare the indicators and standard criteria among all.
- Ensure that all academic and administrative units adhere to and achieve the quality assurance directives and policies of the university.
- Liaise with auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action in compliance with Standards.
- Ensure assessments procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated by concerned staff.
- Coordinate with concerned departments and ensure that all required OHEC forms and reports are done correctly and submit to OHEC in time.
- Organize regular meetings with all concern departments to follow up with their works and evidences which are related to QA.