The candidate, with sound strategic thinking and organizational capability and a keen eye for detail, should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage the publicity of numerous media activities and communication tasks of the agency.
- A Bachelorís and/or Masterís degree in Mass Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Public Relations/ IMC
- Strong in media relations, strategic PR, and promotional writing
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in Ms. Word / PowerPoint / Excel
- Energetic, efficient and hard working
Please send your resume together with information of proven experience.