Reporting directly to Executive Manager, you will responsible as Project Owner’s representative managing and co-coordinating multi construction projects. You will drive the construction activities to ensure that the projects are completed on time, within cost and of the highest quality. You will effectively manage each phase of the project from design to completion and ensure efficient use of resources and enhance cost-effectiveness. You will be responsible for project financial management and reporting, including cash flow monitoring and projections. You will also obtain the necessary authority approvals and manage the contract & tender process. Working closely with the consultants, contractors and building operators, you will ensure that the handing over of completed units to the building operator is carried out effectively and efficiently.
Project / Practice Management
- Responsible for work planning, co-ordination, and managing the development of project from the inception through to completion.
- Involve in design coordination & clarifications, permitting, construction details, contractor management, cost control, all required periodic reporting.
- Lead and manage the multi-disciplined team on the assigned projects to achieve the project goals.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to stakeholders.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Interested applicants to send a resume, a recent photo, current package, expected package and a cover letter to the below email address.