You are required to work with the PR account team and at times face clients directly. You will report to Head of Project Management.
You are responsible for defining the project scope, delivering project documentation, developing estimates & plans, review and improve internal process, and ensuring activities occur according to that plan so we can better deliver for our clients.
This role is integrated and needs you to have knowledge on both digital and print.
You as an engagement manager is the enabler of projects success and relationship between the PR and other teams.
- Build relationships and manage expectations with PR account team, project managers and clients in business area associated with project work
- Tag team with PR to brainstorm and gather project requirements
- Recognize and advise up / cross sell opportunities to generate revenue
- Act as a gatekeeper to receive and allocate all PR briefs
- Responsible for detailed project scoping
- Develops delivery briefs, consolidated costing and timeline. Consults project managers where necessary
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously from brief through to implementation (while involvement in other project includes managing run jobs on a day to day basis, ensuring all project specific activities occur to plan and delivered on time)
- Work closely with project managers to ensure jobs are adequately resourced
- Manage risks, issues and changes
- Ensure QA process is adhered to
- Track and report all project status on a weekly basis to the PR account team
- Detailed financial tracking and reporting at project level to ensure revenue targets are met, and individual projects are profitable
- On-going review and fine-tune of processes between PR and other teams
- Liaison with PR clients, PR account team, project managers and production teams