Our client is a leading manufacturer of automotive parts and a Tier 1 supplier to OEMs and the aftermarket.
The role of Production Manager is to manage the effective operation of the fabrication team at our clients new manufacturing facility. Reporting to the expatriate Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee and manage the fabrication operations: Canopy components, including windows and fitting kits.
- Manage the migration of the OE Bull Bar assembly process.
- Launch and manage new manufacturing processes.
- Manage a team of supervisors, team leaders and operators to deliver on KPIís in relation to safety, quality and output.
- Review daily production output to identify and resolve any issues.
- Lead, teach and coach the supervisors and team leaders to improve their performance.
- Coordinate with the planning and purchasing teams to ensure production capacity is maximised.
- Regularly report to senior management on status of production.