This position has the responsibility of ensuring stable and efficient production processes and maintaining high product quality for successful commercialization of new products through firm’s Asia supply chain.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
- Maintains high standards for TaylorMade product quality with focus on Performance, Conformance, and Durability.
- Facilitates the responsible team activity with project details, process developments, and initiative status
- Phase II: Involved in tracking and supporting new product design concepts via firm’s Vietnam supply chain.
- Phase III/IV:
- Conducts feasibility studies, training, and quality analysis so product process capability is understood prior to production launch.
- Has FAI processing responsibility with focus on high quality, process development and production readiness.
- Responsible for process and project qualifications as it relates to ensuring sustainable production quality and output.
- Develop quality control plans and managing implementation as new products transition to mass production.
- Creates and fosters collaborative relationships with key suppliers and development teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate directly with firm development teams representing process capabilities and challenges.
- Encourages creative innovation and problem solving to promote process development for new technologies.
- Independently lead vendor teams through process improvement initiatives without supervisor assistance.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required