Our Client has been operating in Malaysia for more than seven decades and is today one of the top five foreign banks in the country. With a network of 31 branches located across both the Peninsula & East Malaysia, our client renders its services to a diverse range of individuals & corporate/SME clients including sole proprietorships and partnership.
- Provide high standard of service levels to customers who visit the premier centre. She is to ensure smooth customer handover by addressing customer by name and informing RMs/Tellers of the service request. She is to proactively deliver positive surprise enthusiastically whenever an opportunity is identified. Customers' non-financial needs are at all times satisfied when they are at the premier centre.
- The PSM is to serve with passion and confidence. Her service styles are always proactive and with genuine empathy. The outcome is to create a deliberate and differentiated customer experience with the PSM as the service provider
- She is to provide consistent, yet positive customer experience to all customers, paying particular attention in Welcoming and Welcoming Back. She will also engage customers through small talks and actively provide customers with helpful suggestions where possible
- The PSM is to actively identify opportunities for new sign ups through getting existing Premier customers to refer new customers to the bank, and where possible, encourage customers to increase their deposits with us. She will, from time to time, participate in sales events or other customer events such as Investment Seminars
- She is to upkeep and maintain the premier centre premises and support merchandising activities in accordance with prescribed standards as stated in a Checklist. She has to diligently perform the role of the 'Floor Manager' based on the frequency stated in the Checklist