Our client is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in the U.S. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for Plant Finance Manager to be based at their new plant in Ayutthaya, Thailand.
- Month-end production costing, P&L, Balance sheet of the plant finance operation are prepared.
- Authorizes the payment transactions complied with company process/policy and local tax.
- Highlights non routine transactions and prepare QOE report for monthly pre-close to Financial Controller.
- Prepares the prelim production costing report for reviewing with Finance Controller during month ended closing.
- Reviews financial information to be reported accurately, timely and in accordance with requirement of reporting package.
- Reviews the financial analysis, interpretation of variances from prior period/year.
- Reviews BS breakdown by quarterly basis.
- Prepares the financial report different from standard format to support management, if any.
- Review and implement for process improvement under responsibilities, if any.
- Implements and administer established accounting policies, procedures and practices.
- Regularly reviews the process to ensure control in place per GCS compliance.
- Reviews the process to maintain the financial information, and account/vendor master date in ERP system.
- Coaches / gives advice his/her subordinates on problem solving related to work under their responsibilities / leadership.
- Highlights / raises up any Business / Accounting Issue with proposed action plan to management for decision making.