1. Talent Management
- Initiate & manage talent review process and tools within to assess organization talents and identify organizational capability gaps, and to identify individual competency gaps.
- Prepare organizational capability map based on results from capability assessments for medium to long term to drive business results.
- Manage succession planning process total company, identify development plans for key talent to secure cover ratio.
2. Performance Management
- Manage and continuously enhance the existing Performance Management Systems to ensure alignment with CPI and business objectives
- Develop materials/programs to enhance managers’ effectiveness and employees’ understanding of good performance management
- Analyse organization performance to identify development needs in both functional & behavioural competencies
3. Employee Development and Training
- Manage the overall Employee Development and Training processes to ensure organizational capabilities are aligned to business needs, and competency gaps are identified and addressed
- Translated into appropriate development / intervention programs and effective execution of all development programs like in-class training, on-the-job training, assignments… to ensure organizational capability and employees’ competency requirements are met.
- Develop short term and long term employee development & intervention programs by working closely with internal or external consultants, HR Managers – Business and Line Managers to ensure employees are continuously developed
4. Change Management and Organizational Design
- Design and implement various change initiatives (structural, process or cultural) to meet organizational growth and business needs
- Manage Corporate and/or Regional large-scale organizational development programs at OPCO level.
- Provide support to help the transition management process for employees through effective change communication, stakeholder management, coping skills, etc.
- Provide comprehensive insights to support the change impact analysis from business strategies, divisional issues, and employee issues to enhance organizational understanding
5. Budget and Cost Control
- Plan and monitor training budget total company, in coordination with HR Business Partners