Our client is a leading medical devices multinational with operations globally. Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen for an experienced NPI Engineer to help drive process efficiencies supporting day to day production through the design, development and introduction of robust process solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished and highly capable NPI Engineer to play a key role in the growth and development of our clients' Asia presence.
- Identify, develop and implement process solutions to support the introduction and ongoing support for new products into full scale manufacturing.
- Provide support to yield, quality and throughput issues as well as provide solutions to identified manufacturing problems with particular reference to scale-up and day-to-day running of processes.
- Identify and source suppliers for parts and equipment, including third party experts to develop specific process elements.
- Select and evaluate equipment, develop jigs & fixtures to support NPI processes, and create supporting documentation - including V&V documentation.
- Review product, process and equipment designs to ensure they meet NPI requirements with regard to execution time, maintainability, OH&S, reliability and are adequately documented.
- Innovate and develop experiments and challenge processes giving due consideration to variation inputs.
- Work with R&D groups to ensure work instructions result in the manufacture of products compliant with corporate and regulatory quality standards.
- Establish projects to maximise production efficiencies on new and existing manufacturing processes with particular regard to Lean Manufacturing.