The National Showroom Manger’s responsibility is to manage Hafele National’s retail showrooms. Plan, organize and execute events and marketing activities to actively drive traffic into the showrooms and grow sales as well as increasing Hafele brand awareness in Vietnam.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible to suggest the policy / scheme relating to showrooms’ activity.
- Responsible to manage products, company property of showrooms.
- Responsible to drive showroom team to archive the sales target
- Ensure compliance with all showroom policies and procedures and accurate showroom inventory and sales reports with relevant department
- Maintain a clean and attractive showroom appearance that will enhance sales
- Assist showroom customers in product selections and purchases in a manner that maintains long term relationships
- Become proficient in and train staff on the company’s order entry and operating system
- Continued oversight of staff compliance with company procedures and operating processes
- Maintain inventory space and sales floor in an organized manner to enhance safety and efficiency
- Independently open and close the showroom as well as schedule shift plans for staff
- Handle all other matters such as leave applications, discount to customers, etc.
- Support and implement all the marketing/promotion/advertising programs for all showrooms
- Other tasks assigned by General Manager & Sales Director