Internal Audit Manager is the key position to plan, implement, and drive the risk-based internal audit in order to ensure that the business has conducted effectively and aligned with the guideline. Job Description
- Develop and update audit charter, audit policies, audit manual, and audit procedures to be in line with the current circumstances, as well as, prepare the annual audit plan through the risk assessment process, and present it to the Audit Committee for discussion, together with seek recommendations, and request approval of the audit plan with the Audit Committee
- Implement and supervise the audit plan by managing, leading, executing and reporting of risk-based internal audits to deliver agreed assurance objectives, together with develop and revise the audit program and guideline to correspond with the current situations, the Bank’s policies, and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with relevant parties regarding audit findings to improve control processes and prepare high quality audit findings summary report to management on a timely manner and prepare a summary report on key findings to Audit Committee and Board of Directors
- Lead the Internal Audit team to achieve the audit plan within the approved budget with high quality of work and maintain effective relationships with internal & external relevant parties and provide information with constructive recommendation to management as required
- Provide non-assurance services to SCB Headquarters team (Audit Committee, International Banking Business) and Business Units where required, through participation on advisory engagements, e.g. fraud investigation, special projects.