As part of our expansion in the Asia Pacific region, we are looking to build our panel of In-Country Analysts in Laos to work with us on various ad-hoc projects. Successful applicants will become trained and versed in Euromonitor’s research methodology, and will gain exposure to the latest industry developments
This is a home-based position. You must therefore be willing and able to work from home and you must be comfortable working on a project-by-project basis. As an In Country Analyst, you are located in the country where the research is to take place. You will report to one of Euromonitor International’s Research Analysts and Project Managers based in the Singapore office.
For this role, the candidate will be responsible for conducting research by:
- Visiting stores to gather information on availability of products and their pricing
- Collecting and analysing available published materials
- Conducting extensive trade interviews – both over-the-phone and face-to-face – with relevant companies to obtain both qualitative and quantitative information
- Performing data calculations and analysis, including forecasting future trends and developments
- Writing text reports on the industries you have researched