Smart International Consulting is looking for an energetic, career oriented Human Resource Manager who is creative, having strong business ethic, and willing to participate in all aspects of an international consulting firm. Your role as a strategic Manager will involve managing the various human resource activities for our group and our business partners. The right candidate should possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills, effective coaching and facilitation skills, with a strong emphasis on employee relations. In this position, you will play an integral role in supporting our business goals and objectives for increased growth and profitability. If you are seeking a challenging opportunity in a diverse and fast-paced environment, this opportunity may be of special interest to you.
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Improvement, Workplace Fairness, and Corporate governance.
- Provide guidance and training to manager/supervisors on maintaining positive working relationships with all employees and a team oriented work environment. Work effectively with teams and manage with a style that is collaborative, inclusive and balanced in approach to achieve commitments.
- Counsel management and employees as required and take the necessary steps to see that problems are resolved or channeled to management for proper and timely resolution.
- Partner with managers/supervisors toward positive employee relations to include coaching, mentoring, training/development; performance management, rewards and recognition, etc.
- Act as employee advocate on issues/concerns to management and leadership team.
- Manage the staffing and selection activities for open positions and internal career opportunities.
- Participate in developing departmental goals and objectives that effectively align with the business/strategic plans.
- Administer salary planning and employee benefits for division.