1. Talent Management
- Initiate & manage talent review process and tools within firm to assess organization talents and identify organizational capability gaps, and to identify individual competency gaps.
- Prepare organizational capability map based on results from capability assessments for medium to long term to drive business results.
- Manage succession planning process total company, identify development plans for key talent to secure cover ratio.
2. Performance Management
- Manage and continuously enhance the existing Performance Management Systems (PMS) to ensure alignment with CPI and business objectives
- Develop materials/programs to enhance managers’ effectiveness and employees’ understanding of good performance management
- Analyse organization performance to identify development needs in both functional & behavioural competencies
3. Employee Development and Training
- Manage the overall Employee Development and Training processes to ensure organizational capabilities are aligned to business needs, and competency gaps are identified and addressed
- Translated into appropriate development / intervention programs and effective execution of all development programs like in-class training, on-the-job training, assignments… to ensure organizational capability and employees’ competency requirements are met.
- Develop short term and long term employee development & intervention programs by working closely with internal or external consultants, HR Managers – Business and Line Managers to ensure employees are continuously developed
4. Change Management and Organizational Design
- Design and implement various change initiatives (structural, process or cultural) to meet organizational growth and business needs
- Manage Corporate and/or Regional large-scale organizational development programs at OPCO level.
- Provide support to help the transition management process for employees through effective change communication, stakeholder management, coping skills, etc.
- Provide comprehensive insights to support the change impact analysis from business strategies, divisional issues, and employee issues to enhance organizational understanding
5. Budget and Cost Control
- Plan and monitor training budget total company, in coordination with HR Business Partners
Functional competency requirements
- Understand the end-to-end Change Management process and implementation challenges
- Fully understand training principles and philosophy to develop effective people development strategy
- Good understanding and has used Competency based people development tools/ methodologies
- Good understanding of HR and Organizational Development strategy, and Competency management
- Fully trained in Competency Based Interview technique or Behavorial Based Interview
- Understand Vietnam labour legislation/regulation/trade union
- Good grasp of Performance Management Framework and able to evaluate the effectiveness of the process
Behaviour competency requirements
- Embrace challenge
- Is market-oriented: open-mindedness, bringing the outside in to come up with new ideas. Utilising information and ideas developed elsewhere.
- Improves continuously: on-going drive to accomplish improvements and to surpass standards of excellence.
- Organisationally committed: putting the company’s interests first.
- Leads and develop others: being an excellent team leader, able to inspire others to improve their performance. Foster the development of self and of others, focused on one person, a group or the entire organisation.
- Holds self and others accountable: not only concerns setting targets, but also holding oneself and others accountable for high levels of performance and giving one’s best.
- Is result-oriented: take personal responsibility for delivering the results set out in clear targets and budgets.