Our Client is a International construction company working in Hong Kong.
Involved in a variety of sectors, our Client has current projects in Hong Kong and all over Asia. Sectors include developing rail services, sewage works, airports, commercial and residential projects and land reclamation.
Associated with large-scale and landmark projects, they have established a reputation for delivering projects that are focused on preserving and sustaining the environment.
- Assisting in full spectrum of HR functions, focusing on Recruitment and Learning & Development;
- Providing professional HR services and advices to line departments and employee;
- Identifying the training needs for all levels of staff and assisting in rolling out the performance management system;
- Reviewing HR policies adhere to employment ordinance and company compliance;
- Streamlining the HR work processes, assist in various HR programs such as employee relations, Company and Departmental events and monitor other ad hoc HR projects as assigned.