- Be responsible for the overall operations of Human Resources to ensure the human resources policies and procedures conform to the company business objectives and government requirements.
- Create human resource policies, rules, procedures, all forms related to HR management
- Manage recruitment programs and the hiring process to ensure that HR service provided meets the needs of company’s business.
- Create procedures for sourcing, screening and hiring personnel;
- Analyze and implement short and long range staffing plans based on productivity objectives and forecasted volume requirements
Salary, Compensation and Benefit
- Control Payroll Calculation and Social Insurance and other HR reports.
- Develop salary structure, performance appraisal and job description for each position;
- Propose remuneration and incentive policies for the Board of Directors’approval
Training & People Development
- Implement and develop New Hire Training to help new member integrate with company’s culture, operation & expectation.
- Work closely with management/ supervisors to conducts training and development needs assessments to identify performance gaps and implement training solutions to maximize performance.
- Analyze, forecast and prepare budgets related training.
- Oversee internal training courses as well as liaise with external training providers.
- Implement and follow up Succession Planning Program as the key to retain, reward and manage talents.
- Solve staffing problems and improve HR administration;
- Maintain discipline for the whole company as well as create motivation for all employees.
- Responsible for clinic on medical examination and treatment for staff.
- Represent the HR Department at appropriate internal and external meetings with team member, partners, and trade union.
- Develop other effective communication channels between Company & employees.
- Provide professional expertise to ensure that decisions on HR matters are made in accordance with good employment practices, HR policies and procedures, legislative requirements.
Legal part, working with authorities
- Ensure all employment terms and conditions are aligned with the company’s provision and governmental legislations.
- Deal with governmental authorities on functional HR related issues.
- Advise the management and employees on updated labour law and legal regulations.