We are looking for a person with a minimum of 5 years of experience in HR and Office management, and a successful track record in implementing and managing HR strategies and systems in large-scale international production-set ups.
Preferably, you have experience from either studying or working abroad, and being part of an international management team. You have excellent English skills and an international mindset.
You are business and result oriented, but at the same time possess great people skills. As a person, you have a strong and convincing personality and are able to lead by example and creating a feeling of belonging. We expect that you are an “international” person who is motivated by working with challenges across cultural barriers. Your leadership and management style is influenced by a western approach.
Furthermore, you have an interest in working with corporate social responsibility and are motivated by working with people from all walks of society.
We imagine that you:
- Are result-oriented and with a good cost focus/understanding (good with numbers)
- Are experienced in working with the implementation of HR strategy and systems
- Are experienced in working with large scale production set-ups
- Can create a learning environment, where people both want to learn but also share knowledge/skills
- Are good at people management – strict but friendly/inclusive
- Are good at conflict handling and fostering team spirit (genuine interest in engaging with staff)
- Have solid project management and IT skills
- Age: 35 - 40 Yo
In addition, as a person you are characterized by being: Good leader, Loyal, Honest, Trusting personality, Rational thinking, Detailed, Decisive, Flexible both in terms of people and working time, Work at a high pace, Multi-tasking, Team player, Execution focus, Service-oriented, Pro-active, Engaging, Good health