Based on the strategic orientation of the Management Board and reporting to Deputy General Director (expatriate), the Marketing Director will develop and implement a Marketing - PR strategy for branding, product positioning, pricing and market penetration that will improve the company's competitiveness and ensure the alignment with the company's overall mission, vision and objectives.
Brand Marketing, Product Positioning & Pricing
- Establish and conduct the media planning in regards to branding and positioning in order to increase rapidly the brand-awareness
- Drive brand identity, ensuring it is in line with the company’s brand position and the nature of the market
- Drive the strategic development and execution of product launches to maximize new product offerings, seasonal campaigns and channel specific offerings.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategies (segmentation-targeting-pricing) for each channel package
- Develop, in collaboration with other executives, broad policies for the development of new products and/or services, and plans to increase market penetration based on market research
- Develop and recommend pricing strategy for the company which will result in the greatest profit
- Lead market research activities to provide accurate and timely market and competitor information for strategic and operational decisions
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policies, products/services packaging, and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategies and plans
- Direct the company’s advertising and promotions strategy
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with, external vendors and agencies
- Define advertising objectives, recommend choice of media, and allocate internal and external resources so that campaigns are effective, economical, and appropriate for their intended audience
- Responsible for developing and implementing the organization's website strategies for promoting products/services through strategic marketing on the website;
- Lead teams in developing and managing innovative digital marketing campaigns to increase customer interaction, brand awareness and sales;
- Manage all messaging behind product launches, website, internet marketing campaigns, etc. to ensure consistency in all marketing efforts.
Budget & Team Management
- Build up and develop good relationship with press & media agencies
- Collaborate with senior management to develop public relations goals and strategies to build up and maintain a favorable corporate image
- Direct the planning, development, and implementation of public relations policies, procedures, and programs
- Build and manage annual marketing budget; prepare and consolidate Marketing Operation Plan
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of PR & Marketing professionals to ensure that the company’s PR & Marketing strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets