Our client is one of the largest shared services hubs in the Kuala Lumpur region supporting one of the largest banks globally. This prestigious institution is currently driving a number of initiatives to improve service delivery and efficiency for IT and as such the business is experiencing massive investment in the very latest tools and solutions to support this. Based on this, a technology leader is sought with a focus on service design. This position works to provide an integrated, holistic, scalable and efficient Enterprise Management System landscape for ITSM generally.
Reporting to the Global Head of Infrastructure Engineering, responsibilities will be extremely varied and challenging and will include the following:
- Responsible for leading the Infrastructure Management Tools engineering organization;
- Provide a rationalized, up to date, risk free, integrated infrastructure management tools landscape, across all countries;
- Tool areas to address include CMDB, Asset & Licensing tools, Ticketing and Service Management, Change Management & Control, Monitoring, Event Correlation, etc;
- Consolidate and rationalize existing environment; Responsible to ensure that all regulatory and compliance requirements are embedded into the environment;
- And Ensure Service Management, Operations and Support functions requirements are fulfilled by provided solutions.