Branch Level Financial Reporting and Regulatory Reporting
- Oversee and manage accurate and timely submission of branch financial reports, local financial statutory returns, financial statements and local tax returns to the relevant authorities.
- Responsible for local statutory audit, local government inspection and Head Office inspection requirements.
Liquidity and Treasury Management
- Working closely with treasury desk and all stakeholders, responsible for overall liquidity and funding requirements at branch level to support business growth.
- Set up and enhance funding and liquidity management framework that is compliant with latest guidelines from local regulators as well as parent bank.
Financial Management and Governance
- Ensure that financial operations are in compliance with all regulatory and financial corporate governance requirements including policies, procedures, reporting requirements, performance metrics, internal controls and specific legal entity governance requirements of significant subsidiaries.
- Lead the planning process for the development of the five-year financial and capital plans and ensure that plans are aligned with the bankís longer-term growth goals.
- Overall accountability and oversight of the planning, forecasting and reporting processes for lines of business in Hong Kong.
Financial Strategy Development and Monitoring
- Coordinate monthly analysis to ensure clear communication of financial strategy and related feedback.
- Work closely with Asia finance team to ensure insightful interpretation of financial results, consistencies in financial planning and forecasting, and alignment of management reporting
- Provide financial evaluation and analytics in the development and evaluation of strategic plans