Our client is a multinational electronic commerce company established in Europe and currently has global e-commerce operations across four continents. As one of the world’s largest online retailers, our client’s product lines include books, consumer goods, and consumer electronics. Currently expanding to new developing markets, our client has established a Thailand branch of operations and is looking for an experienced retail customer service head to join their growing Thailand online retailer company.
The Head of Customer Service will report to the Thai Operations Director and assume full responsibility to head our client’s customer service division as follows:
- Leading, running and managing customer care center, including process improvements, training, and knowledge management.
- Delivering a world-class customer service experience to our client’s clients and their respective customers in Thailand.
- Ensures continuous improvements to drive agent engagement, waste elimination, defect reduction, standard work and flow.
- Ensures the customer care center effectively scales to meet the needs of our client’s rapidly growing client portfolio and adequate capacity to handle customer service activity.
- Highly collaborative and engaging person, able to communicate at multiple levels, effectively working with supervisors, agents, management and executives alike.