Our client is an international marketer, processor and distributor of agricultural, food, financial and industrial products and services operating worldwide. In line with its continued growth and expansion, The Company is currently looking for a highly qualified candidate to fill in the position of GM / Director.
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop & maintain deep expertise in sourcing area, e.g., sourcing process, execution strategy, etc
- Develop detailed understanding of the current activity within company e.g., capital spend profile, volume forecasts, design specifications
- Determine where sourcing can have a greater involvement and drive value; ensure intimate understanding of business needs - coordinate with regional subcategory & teams to achieve necessary knowledge of business unit requirements and needs
- Lead efforts to support subcategory leads for subcategory strategy development - e.g., gather spend baseline data, join in negotiations or follow up with the negotiation strategy, cascade communication, work with subcategory lead to monitor supplier performance, and compliance to agreements, etc.
- Drive to execute subcategories strategies through implementation
- Support operational including logistic and supply chain matters
- Ensure stakeholder engagement across entire sourcing lifecycle
- Maintain ties to appropriate industry groups and conduct ongoing research of cocoa industry benchmarks.
- Manage designated supplier relationships
- Support subcategory lead to track performance for subcategory in coordination with Business Strategic Sourcing teams
- Resolve implementation issues