He/She will assume overall responsibility for all aspects of manufacturing operations in Thailand. The focus of this role will be to provide outstanding operational and financial leadership whilst also achieving optimum levels of delivery, staff development, process and product development. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills and proven management abilities. We offer career prospect in a growing company and market to the right candidate able to crystallize our team to work as one man to achieve objectives. Performance bonus will be in place.
- Report directly to the Managing Director of the company based in Thailand.
- Manage, monitor to ensure products meet quality and quantity required by customers.
- Demonstrate leadership to advise, coach and recommend on production area to meet with delivery requirement and sales commitment while controlling cost.
- Coordinate project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Participate in corporate planning and implement strategic goals and objectives.
- Oversee the overall performance of Manufacturing.
- Continuously develop the efficient production and manufacturing process to improve its competitiveness at all times.
- Translate company strategy and business plan in practical and simple day to day objectives and quantifiable KPI.
- We require a person who is highly motivated, enjoys a ‘hands on’ role and is well versed continuous improvement, supply chain, production planning and quality control systems.
- The role involve analyzing and improving systems, managing and developing manufacturing including lean initiative and production planning without compromising quality.
- The ability to converse in Thai is also a distinct advantage.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by MD.
- Able to work at Bangplee, Samutprakarn province.
- COGS, GPM, EBIT, Quality KPI and OTD.
- Supply Chain: Purchasing, production planning, material planning, inventory, warehouse, logistic...
- Operations: Productions, maintenance, quality, engineering, factory, equipment, lean, samples.
- Industrialization and automation: machines and process improvement