Report to: Area Director
The General Manager has overall responsibility for the sales and operations of a business centre. They are clearly focused on generating new sales, achieving and maintaining centre sales targets, whilst growing and retaining existing clients through the delivering of exceptional customer service. Ultimately, the actions and services provided by the General Manager and their team are what attract our clients to company and what makes them stay.
- Generates profitable new business within the local market in order to exceed set targets.
- Manages the entire sales cycle from lead/enquiry development, negotiation to close.
- Pro-actively self generates leads & effectively manages the pipeline generated through marketing.
- Keeps abreast of the local market by attending networking events and building strong channel relationships with commercial brokers.
- Responsible for recruiting, inducting, training, managing, motivating, leading and developing a centre team.
- Ensures that each Team Member is productive and providing the wow service company expects.
- Conducts meetings in order to brief the team on daily workflow, prioritizing and delegating to the centre team in order to meet deadlines and customer needs.
- Clear communication of centre performance on a regular basis and setting individual targets and team objectives.
Operations / Financial Management
- Accountability for Centre profitability, Centre performance and the Centre’s success
- Drives revenue for company by effectively and consistently maximizing all service revenue.
Client Retention / Client Relations
- Retains and develops existing client relationships that result in new business leads andmaximising client revenue potential.
- Maximises retention and occupancy of the centre by retaining existing clients and proactively managing the renewal and expansion process.
- Ensures the centre team is delivering exceptional customer service and client’s needs are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Ensures front of house, housekeeping, health & safety, visual and brand company standards are delivered and maintained representative of a 5-star business.