Our Client is a leading NVOCC Logistic Provider with International presences, more than 100 office worldwide has opened up a position of General Manager to join them in their Global HQ Management team.
If you believe you’re the one, click apply below or contact me.Responsibilities:
- Consistently deliver Profit & Volume targets set by the management
- Lead, direct and inspire the Singapore team to achieve corporate goals and objectives
- Enhance the performance of the company in terms of market share, product range and service quality
- Skilled in maintaining relationship with customer or overseas agents
- Enhance operational processes to continually meet customers/agents’ requirements and business objectives
- Implementation of effective management policies
- Create new growth initiative and expand service offerings and customer base.
- Support network of offices and attract more cargo traffic flow through Singapore
- Location : CBD
- Salary : Basic $8,000 – $10,000 + Benefits + Bonus (Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)).
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction by providing attractive staff benefits, welfare & training programmes to all staff.