Based in the Clientís central Bangkok office, the Finance Director will take ownership of all the domestic and regional financial activities. The incumbent will take full ownership on all aspects of financial planning, board packs, and providing high quality reporting information whilst contributing to the overall achievement of the Clientís business goals by helping drive operational efficiencies.
This role is suitable for a Thai qualified accountant who is keen to take a role in which they can make a real difference to a growing and ambitious business. They will need to have strong commercial and excellent communication skills and need to be able to demonstrate their ability to work independently and pro-actively to drive the business forward. The individual needs to be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills, and someone that can operate strategically across multiple territories. Because the role covers regional countries ideally the person will have English language capabilities.
Key responsibilities includes:
- Manage & review regional/ product results, forecasts & 5 year plans
- Review business models focusing on key products/ strategies to drive sustainable profitable growth combined with healthy cash flows
- Deliver cost saving efficiencies across various departments/ countries
- Involvement in M&A activity as the group looks to expand, including involvement in negotiation, due diligence and integration activities
- Involvement in tendering and new client opportunities, including developing strong relationships with senior level people at key international customers
- Significant exposure of reporting to overseas