Our client is a global leading manufacturer of specialized equipment & machinery. Currently employing around 200 staff, they are now looking to recruit a dynamic Finance Director to make improvement to systems, whilst also adding value to the strategy and vision of the business from a financial perspective. Reporting to the Expatriate Managing Director and remotely to the CFO and Treasury Manager, your key responsibilities are as follows.
- Managing a team of 7 staff within the Accounting and Finance Section.
- Direction and controlling the full range of financial functions such as financial accounting, cost accounting, financial and management reporting, financial planning and analysis, cash flow and treasury management, tax planning, law compliance and internal control.
- Ensure supply of sufficient fund and cash to finance the various operations and their smooth running.
- Co-ordinate the budgeting process with various functions and entities and consolidate information into a master budget for submission to the head office for final approval.
- Coordinate with the banker for finance facility and fund.
- Coordinate with external auditors for completing the financial statutory report.
- Project leader Implement the financial program for improving the efficiency, correctness without fail the schedule of report.
- Provided import & export suggestion and supports to group sales team and procurement team.
- Coordinate with the Revenue department, Board of Investment department, and Customs department and the Government department time to time requirement.
- Developing financial related report from Manufacturing program/UNIPPS V4.2 including management reports (currently integrated with Navision).
- Support IT on testing program, report that impacts to costing or related.
- Provided training and support to team for ensuring that staffs under control have enough knowledge.