This position is responsible for ensuring that smaller multiple facilities or a larger complex facility have their physical structure and plant maintained and repaired in a timely and cost efficient manner. In addition, this position supervises a maintenance staff or outside construction vendors who perform remodeling, additions, maintenance service, and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, janitorial, general grounds, heating, ventilation, air condition, security and electrical system.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with Club General Committee and Sub Committee in managing the facilities and maintenance program for the Club.
- Ensures that all necessary permits are obtained before projects start. Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards and authorizes payment for completed work.
- Coordinate with all internal departments and external vendors/suppliers/third parties in facilitating and coordinating the maintenance of project works carried out in accordance to company’s standards and policy.
- Develops and maintains maintenance and facilities budgets and costs.
- Reviews and to ensure projects and work orders completion within appropriate deadlines.
- Establishes, prioritizes, and adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Monitors, reviews, records, and analyzes energy usage and costs of the Club.
- Directs workers engaged in maintaining the facility’s physical structure including plumbing, carpentry; painting; plastering; machine servicing; janitorial; general grounds; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning; security; and electrical system.
- Directs workers engaged in ground maintenance activities including gardening, mowing lawns, trimming hedges, removing weeds, and raking and disposing of leaves and refuse.
- Directs workers engaged in maintaining the Club Changing Room for members.
- Directs workers assisting other departments as requested, including moving, unloading and storing furnitures, equipments and supplies.
- Requisitions and purchase of tools, equipment, and supplies needed to effectively maintain and operate the facility of the Club.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations at all times.
- Recommend and suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase work efficiency.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Confers with supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Perform and inspect maintenance work at all times and on call in an case of emergency.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Club.