Our client is a high profile manufacturing company located in Rayong. They have a well-known and respected brand and are a well-run, stable organisation. With offices both interstate and overseas, they are anticipating growing quite rapidly over the next couple of years.
They now are open to recruit an expatriate Financial Controller to lead the team and be responsible for the accounting/financial functions of the company. This is very much a ‘hands on’ role managing a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparing accurate financial statements, planning tax strategy, and developing budget forecasts
- Proactively manage cash flows in a leveraged environment
- Provide proactive analysis to improve key business decisions focusing on management of working capital
- Define the financial strategy
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing business strategy
- Drive the annual budget process and the monthly reporting
- Effectively lead the finance/accounting team, developing and coaching the team